Thursday, July 24, 2014
Pregnancy with Krew
I found out I was pregnant December 1st 2013 with baby #3! I did end up getting more nauseous this pregnancy than with my others but never threw up and that was over by 13 weeks. I tried to go to Zumba a couple times but I was getting to many cramps it scared me. I rode the bike and did a few workouts here and there but overall I really hardly worked out. I was alittle scared to be put on bed rest throughout my whole pregnancy. But thank goodness I never got put on. And I only delt with my sciatic nerve a little here and there. Unlike my first pregnancy. It could be the fact the witch doctor said he moved my uterus when I went in for jaw pain. And mentioned my nerve. I was Definately tired my 1st and 3rd trimester. And now at the end I've been pretty uncomfortable sleeping. My hips start to hurt and I have to switch sides. I keep ending up on my back which is weird because I always sleep on my side. I started out 118 lbs and am now 158. I gained a lot at first then stayed the same for a while, then gained more this past month. Overall about 40lbs. Yesterday Tammy amber and Adri deep cleaned and watched my kids while my mom took me for a mani/ pedi. I am officially ready for Krew to get here. I have less than 2 weeks till his due date. Can't wait to meet him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment